Unstitched/Semi Stitched: This means the suit is NOT ready to wear. The suit may be only pieces of fabric or may be partially stitched however the item will require stitching (which we do not provide). Usually, unstitched suits are 3 pieces unless stated otherwise. The benefits of an unstitched suit are that it can be customised to your size so that the fitting is perfect. Another benefit is that in the majority of cases the suits can be made to alternative styles from the supplied modelled image leaving you with the CHOICE of how you would like your suit.
A maximum Bust and maximum length are mentioned on unstitched items to determine up-to what size the item can be stitched.
Stitching: All of our ready-to-wear suits are professionally stitched. All suits are stitched as per the style is shown in the image.
- Stitched/ unstitched suits may or may not include accessories; some accessories are only used for modelling purposes and are not included in suits.
- All stitched outfits will either come with sleeves or fabric for sleeves. Sleeveless is for shoot purposes only
- Any revealing aspects of the dress are in most cases covered, some outfits may be stitched in an alternate way in order to cover revealing aspects of the dress. This will be clarified in the description of the item.
- From time to time certain elements are shown by brands for photography purposes only and these items are not provided by the designers at the end retail product – as such there can be a possibility of a variation to the cut, length, and style and dress embellishments.
- Actual colour may vary slightly from the image shown.
Hand Embroidered/embellished items are delicate in nature and can break of beading can become displaced in usage. There is also a possibility in embroidery designs and prints which is unavoidable. By placing an order on our website you agree and accept the possibility of variation in comparison to the advertised images displayed on the website. We make every effort to minimise variations.
Please note Lawn/Cotton fabric are likely to shrink, soaking each piece separately in lukewarm water is recommended for minimal shrinking.
The colour/shade of products may vary from what is shown on the website. There are many reasons for this however mainly it is due to screen resolution, photography conditions, image editing.
From time to time beading/ sequences may get displaced and this is not thought of as a fault but is due to the nature of the work. These articles of clothing should be worn with care.
Please note that all clothing products sold on this website are recommended to be dry-cleaned.
We will not be responsible for any claims resulting due to damage caused by washing, using another method than advised or claims for variation and or beading/sequences displacement
Originals & Replicas
We sell both Original Branded goods and replica items. Where the item is a replica it will be clearly stated. A replica item is a duplicate of the original; in most cases it is almost identical however there can be a difference in shade, quality and design.
- Do not use any type of Bleach or Stain removing chemicals.
- Do not keep wet fabrics in twist form in order to avoid copy marks.
- Do not dry fabrics in direct sunlight.
- Iron clothes at moderate temperature.
- Wash coloured and white fabrics separately.
- Before stitching fabrics should be soaked in water for 15 minutes.
- Dry clean recommended on all products.
Please Note: We are not liable for any damages caused by washing using another method.